L'Observatoire des sciences et des technologies (OST) is an organization devoted to the measurement of science, technology and innovation (STI). Since its inception in 1997, the OST has pursued the following mission:
The OST’s technical team helps construct, enhance and maintain several databases on R&D, funding, patents and publications. This involves a data cleansing process that minimizes the dispersion of information on researchers and their institutional affiliations. Their database knowledge allows them to prepare detailed maps of Canadian, as well as worldwide, expertise in science and technology, yielding valuable information for targeting interventions and identifying collaborations.
Services for our partners
- To assist in evaluating scientific and technological activities
- To provide access to database information
- To create networking opportunities for our partners
- To develop international caliber expertise in scientometrics, technometrics and research evaluation
- To disseminate scientometric knowledge through:
This content has been updated on November 1st, 2022 at 10 h 05 min.